Monday 7 February 2011

Higher documents

Hi everyone,

Look at the Higher page, and you'll find a link which will take you to the 'Evaluating your poem' sheet on Google Docs, where you should not have to sign up or sign in at all to access/download. Thank you for the suggestion, Charlie.

Please let me know how it goes. I didn't have much luck embedding through Google Docs, so it may be that I will need to double-post worksheets in this way. If you want to download class notes etc (such as the Childhood ones, you'll have to get a Slideshare account, as I won't have time to double-upload everything).

In all likelihood, we will probably end up with either two Higher pages, or documents embedded in individual posts with tags in order to keep track of it all...

Any further ideas, please do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment